Hair removal is the deliberate removal of hair from our body.
Hair usually grows all over the human body.
There are different methods that are used to remove hair, like shaving, waxing, and laser treatments.
Laser hair removal is a commonly done cosmetic procedure where hair is removes by means of exposure to pulses of
laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
Lasers can selectively target dark, thick hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
Common treatment locations include legs, under arms, upper lip, chin and bikini line.
Laser scar removal treatments can significantly fade the appearance of even the worst acne or surgical scars to smooth and even
out your skin texture.
Laser scar removal treatments are quite safe for all types of skin and are suitable for all areas of the body, including the face.
This treatment requires 30 minutes per session and most scars will need at least three to five sessions to heal completely.
Acne Scar Treatment
What is acne scar?
- Acne is a very common problem for most people who have oily skin.
- The follicle glands become over active and as a result produce more sebum.
- It blocks the follicles and creates pimples on the skin.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes also cause the obstruction of sebaceous glands in the skin.
- The damage that happens in and around the pilosebaceous unit, during the acne process causes acne scarring.
- It is one of the most dreaded outcomes of inflammatory lesions and has a profound impact on the psychological, professional and social lives of a person.
- Good news is that there is an advanced acne treatment to get rid of those acnes.
What is Skin pigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation also known as skin pigmentation, is a type of condition in which there is an excessive production of melanin.
Melanin is responsible for determining your skin tone, but the excessive production of it causes dark patches on your skin.
What are the factors that contribute to pigmentation?
There are many factors contributing to pigmentation. Here's the list of few prominent factors:
- Skin inflammation caused due to excessive exposure to sun
- Allergic reaction
- Excessive Medication
- Skin injury
- Hormonal changes
- Facial hair removal in appropriate way Whatever the cause, there are different types of lasers that can be used depending on the type of pigmentation.
- Laser treatment is one of the most advanced treatments for removing unwanted pigmentation on the skin such as age spots, sun spots, and freckles.
What is Skin Lightening?
- The procedure that aims at achieving a lighter tone or whitening darker complexions to one's skin by reducing the melanin pigmentation is called skin lightening.
How it can be treated?
- There are different ways through which Skin Lightening
can be treated. These include laser, cosmetic and bleaching or plastic surgery procedures.
- If you are opting for Laser treatments, then it could be categorized either non-surgical or abrasive depending on the type of techniques that is applied to attain a skin fairness or an even colour tone.
- Firstly, if a client fits or opts for a non-surgical (non-ablative) method, then a technique known as laser skin rejuvenation is done.
- Secondly, in case if the procedure is surgical, skin resurfacing treatment such as a CO2 laser, pixel CO2 laser, and ultra-pulse fractional CO2 laser is done.
- The importance of choosing a quality and effective laser whitening is its ability to restructure collagen or remove reticular dermis.