Stretch marks are reddish and purple fine lines caused due to the overstretching of the skin.
When the skin is overstretched due to various reasons such as losing or gaining weight suddenly, the production of collagen is disrupted.
Who gets stretch marks?
- Bodybuilders, athletes
- Who has lost weight or gained muscle too fast for their skin to adapt
Once stretch marks have appeared on the skin, it is quite difficult to get rid of the condition.
Ways to Minimize:
- Moisturizing the skin on a regular basisUse a moisturizer that contains vitamin A and hyaluronic acid, use on the shoulders, abdomen, arms and chest skin too.
- Vitamins A and E are vital for skin health to protect your skin from premature aging. You need to include fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet, and take the multivitamins in order to protect your skin and improve its health.
- Avoid rapid weight loss and weight gain Do it on a gradual process to prevent stretch marks from appearing on your skin.
- If you have unsightly stretch marks on your skin, you need to use an effective stretch mark removal treatment. Even though there are so many stretch mark creams and treatments on the market, not all of them are created equal.
- Carboxy therapy It creates negative pressure resulting in increased oxygen supply to that area resulting in collagen stimulation and regeneration process of the epidermal layer of the skin. This will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your skin within the shortest possible time period. This is why Carboxy therapy is considered one of the best solutions to get rid of stretch marks in men.
Suprapubic mound liposuction is a simple outpatient procedure that uses small cannulas to extract the fat through two small groin incisions (4mms). The recovery is very short although it takes several months for all the swelling and firmness to dissipate from the base of the penis.